Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The First Challenge



Ok, here is the first Scrappy Piglet Challenge- create a card with your favorite animal on it. The animal can be stamped, cut with a cricut, stickers, whatever you have. Post your project on your mom's blog or an online gallery somewhere and link it in the Mr. Linky. The winner will be picked out of a hat at the end of the challenge (a week from tomorrow) and will receive a small goodie bag prize. My favortie animal is pigs, so here is my card. Get your mom to help you post a picture of your card. If you don't have a place to post it, please post a comment and I will give you an email address to send it to.





9 comments:

  1. Another so stinkin cute card Ainsleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Ainsleigh!! You should be very proud of yourself. You are very talented.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ainsleigh~
    I like your new card...and your new
    blog. Way to go~ I also enjoy your
    Mom's work. It must be fun scrappin
    with your mom.
    Denise.crosby@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love your card! pigs are my 2nd favorite
    animal next to hippos. they both ROCK!

    -Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi i am nine years old and i would like to do your challenge.please email me.PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun blog! My daughter Abby was thrilled to participate! can't wait to join in more challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute challenge, Piggy! :o) My 3 kids are joining in. Kelci, Tyler and Allison.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is talent. My daughters stamp too. I should let them make a blog. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, we have Alexis' card posted to the Mr. Linky. Thanks Ainsleigh for having a challenge for kid's she loved doing it.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete